Jesus World Outreach Center is a Christian Church. We follow Jesus, we teach from the Bible, and we worship God as the creator and ruler of the universe.
1. The Bible is the inspired Word of God and the revealed will of God (II Tim. 3:15-17; I Peter 1:23-25; Heb. 4:12).
2. There is one true Godhead comprising the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. These three are unified and eternal (Matt. 28:19; I John 5:7). Jesus Christ is God manifest in the flesh (Is. 9:6; John 1:1,14).
3. Man is created in God's image; by voluntary transgression he fell from the image of God. Our only hope of redemption is in Jesus Christ, the Son of God (Gen. 1:26-31, 3:1-7; Rom. 5:12-21).
4. Salvation of Man:
5. Baptism in water is a declaration to the world that a believer has died with Christ and that they have been raised with Him to walk in newness of life (Matt. 28:19; Acts 10:47; Rom. 6:4).
6. The celebration of the Lord's Supper, eating of the bread and drinking of the cup, is a remembrance of Jesus (I Cor. 11:24-30).
7. All believers are entitled to and should ardently expect and earnestly seek the promise of the Father, the Baptism of the Holy Spirit, according to the command of Jesus Christ. With this comes the endowment of power for life and service and the bestowment of gifts and their use in the work of the ministry. This experience is distinct from and subsequent to the experience of the new birth (Luke 24:49; Acts 1:4-8, 2:38-39, 10:44-46, 15:7-9; I Cor. 12:1-31).
8. Evidence of the Baptism in the Holy Spirit: The full consummation of the Baptism of believers in the Holy Spirit is evidenced by the initial sign of speaking with other tongues as the Spirit gives utterance and by the subsequent manifestation of spiritual power in public testimony and service (Act 2:4, 10:44-46, 19:2, 6, 1:8).
9. The Church is the Body of Christ. Each believer is an integral part (Eph. 1:22, 2:19-22; Heb. 12:23).
10. Total Prosperity:
11. Blessed Hope: Jesus is coming again to gather all His Saints to Heaven (I Cor. 15:51-5; I Thess. 4:16-17; II Thess. 2:1).
12. Those who have not accepted the redemptive work of Jesus Christ suffer separation from the Godhead. They will burn in the lake of fire (Rev. 19:20, 20:10-15).
And it is impossible to please God without faith. Anyone who wants to come to him must believe that God exists and the rewards those who sincerely seek him. (Hebrews 11:6 New King James Version)